- Evaluates site selection.
- Assists in determining space and functional needs.
- Coordinates input from other technical consultants.
- Assists in determining financing needs.
- Researches parking/planning entitlements and requirements.
- Writes permit applications.
- Assists in establishing budgets.
- Provides liaison with government officials.
- Represents owners at public hearings and forums.
- Provides project research.
- Provides forensic analysis.
- Appears at mediation, arbitration, deposition, and court hearings.
- Prepares site and master plans.
- Selects/employs other technical consultants.
- Develops schematic and design development drawings.
- Prepares construction documents, including specifications.
- Assists in planning for customized interiors and furnishings.
- Solicits bids and/or negotiates with contractors.
- Coordinates selection of construction team.
- Administers construction contract.
- Responds to on-site construction and inspection issues.
- Assists in interior decorating and furnishing process.
- Performs post-construction evaluations.